1 The group ~ Prototype productions

Tuesday 11 October 2011

The group

Introduction
 Welcome to our blog!


We are an A2 Media group of students consisting of Jason, Berry, Becky and Hoalie and we have been assigned three tasks we will need to complete over the next academic year for our A2 Media coursework.  We are making this Blog to hold our horror trailer and poster. Here on the blog we will also show our every step we took to create our trailer anfd posters this will include planning and research. evaluations etc. All four of us will need to make sure we are 100% committed to the three projects as we aim to get the best grade possible and we will be sure to support one another and work as a team, dividing the work and using our individuals strengths to our advantage.  
The three tasks we have been assigned is to produce a horror teaser trailer, design a movie poster and a front cover for a magazine advertising our film. To do these successfully we will need to do as much research and planning as possible.
As I said previously we have divided the work load amongst the group so we all play an important role.

Jason: I'm the producer/camera man/director/ main editor of the group. I'm very much an ideas man. I like to come up with the concepts and plots. I'm also a drama student and do acting outside school so i'm happy to act with my group possibly playing our killer or if any other groups want to use me to act.

Hoalie:  Im the graphic designer and web developer for the group, doing tasks such as designing the logo, poster, storyboard, web design, etc. I am also very interested in animation and editing and learning it in my free time so I could also help with editing the teaser trailer.




Becky: I will work along side berry with make up and costume but I will also be involved with setting.  I will deal with the location and the settings in the appropriate way for our trailer. I will ensure we have the right setting and lighting for our shots. I may also possibly be the victim in the teaser trailer.




Berry:My name is Elizabeth Berry Edokpolo and in the group I am taking care of the creative side of things. Id like to see myself as a very imaginative and bubbly person with many ideas so I believe that I will bring the best when it comes to things like costume, props and make up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment